I’ve gotten such an overabundance of okcupid messages these past few days that I feel like I’m being punk’d. o_O
desperately seeking a dude who is as obsessed with my butt as i am
maybe i would date more if guys ever asked me to do anything besides put their dick in my mouth
3 out of every 4 interactions with men make me less likely to wanna be around one for more than a night.
You make my heart beat fast.
But it might just be the stress.
The less I expect from other people, the happier I seem to be. At this point when someone freely exhibits compassion or common sense, I’m totally over the moon. I don’t think that the human race is inherently bad; I just think that as a whole, we’re given way too much credit.
make out with me.
I’ve been thinking a lot about that night
when I ended up straddled across you
with six hours of your stubble
rubbing hungrily against my neck
and the heat between the two of us
rivaling the humidity of stale attic air.
I’ve yet to find anything as sure
as the precision of your fingertips.
sometimes a girl just needs a dude who’s gonna touch her butt
- Tomorrow a guy that was absolutely horrible to me in school is starting at my company. His hateful comments are still fresh in my mind, 10 years after the fact. I want to destroy him. But I won’t.
- EDC zapped all of my serotonin, so I will be a zombie all week anyway.
- But it was wonderful in every aspect and I’m going to be lusting after it and reliving it for weeks.
- But Nervo is next weekend, and then Fall Out Boy is next week, and Fedde LeGrand is the weekend after that.
- I love my life.
- Raging has been doing wonders for my ass and legs.
- As of this morning, I’m down 58 pounds.
- And I ate an entire quart of Chinese food today.
- I’ve been rethinking some shit solely because I can’t have people in my life who can’t be straight up with me.
- I’ve been slacking on friendships and life events and I need to fix that because I was a ghost this weekend.
- A year ago today, I was living in Los Angeles and attended Tyler Shields’ private gallery opening.
- I really need my roots dyed.
- Do you think anyone ever ends up with the sort of person they think they’re going to end up with? Maybe I’ve been going about this all wrong.
- I have an abundance of books and magazines and TV shows to catch up on.
- Mad Men was on some shit tonight. And LOL @ Miguel falling on some chick’s head during his Billboard performance.
- I haven’t been writing nearly enough. Ever.
- There’s not enough time in the world.
- I’m a lucky, lucky girl. And even when life is bad, it’s pretty fucking good.