Do you ever just really really wanna get your shit together, but you have no fucking clue where to even begin?
Don’t give your time to anyone who makes you feel empty. Give it to those who contribute to your life; not those who take from it.
Never hold my hand or kiss my forehead unless you mean it. It disrupts all my inner workings.
what do you want in a partner
I left this in my inbox for awhile because I didn’t have an answer. At this very moment, I think I’m just looking for someone genuine that I can lean on. Just someone to make sure I know all that I’m capable of, and who inspires me to do better. It’s been a really long time since I’ve been at my best and I could really use someone to support me until I get back there. It’s sad that even with the assortment of guys that traipse in and out of my life, that’s the only trait that not a single one can seem to adequately provide. I think when I feel that, I won’t hesitate.
You go ten years back in time----what do you tell your younger self?
Omg, this is a good question. Send me more like this.
- Stop worrying about what everyone else is doing. Live and let live.
- Eject all the shitty mediocre people from your life the moment they prove to be such.
- Stop longing for male attention. Your time will come, it’ll be impossible to decipher what’s genuine, and you’ll just be overwhelmed.
- Be selfish and put yourself first. You’re completely useless to anyone else when your mental health isn’t on point.
- Put 1/4 of your money into a fucking savings account and don’t touch it. You could have bought a house by now, you dumbass bitch.
Starting to think I might be an actual nympho.
Slightly worried about it tbh.
I firmly believe that everyone should post more selfies.
It doesn’t matter how good someone looks on paper. It’s not your car, your career, your success, your style, your apartment, or how many dinners you’re willing to buy me. I either feel it or I don’t. And I just don’t have the time to waste anyone else’s.
Trying my hardest to find the light, and let any darkness fall by the wayside. It’s been far too long since I’ve been entirely centered.
It doesn’t surprise me that the only man who’s arms I’ve actually been able to fall peacefully to sleep in is also the only man who has ever had to walk away from me by a force other than his own choice.
I lost 12 lbs thinking about you.
i learn by making mistakes
until i hate said mistake
and myself a little bit too